32) 06/08/19- Rav Hool meets client who had chronic back issues affecting his ability to walk properly for many months. After asking how he is after the procedure he replies: "I guess it worked! I'll take it!" (We assume he means he'll 'take the procedure for real!')
33) 08/08/19- Procedure done for client who had woken with a numb hand, numb tongue, and then vomiting and fever. By the end of the day she had made full recovery.
34) 08/08/19- Rav Hool received call from client from Canada. "There was a marked improvement after the procedure and I feel the kamiah was protecting/helping me in unnatural ways especially with my parnossah! It was amazing...until.... I lost the kamiah!- So please send me another one! I also have to tell you that kamiah stopped me doing an aveyroh!..."
35) 08/08/19- Email received less than 24 hours after remote procedure "Thank you BH my pains are much better"
36) 08/08/19- Email received from girl who was despondent for many months with shidduchim "BS”D Hello, Rabbi Hool - I hope you are well. Thankfully a few matchmakers have contacted me. So it is better! Two of the ideas are of interest to me which is encouraging."
37) 12/08/19- Rather humorous email received: "BH parnossah working - just won £30 on the lottery....And that's without the Kamia!!!" This is the same woman as No 35 above. When asked "how are the health issues?" She replies "Yes BH so much better!!!"
38) 15/08/19- Email received from client- who had remote procedure three weeks ago "I am happy to report that the minor toothache that I had on the upper right side of my mouth (for the last several years) seems to have completely gone away. BH. Thank you."
39) 19/08/19- Email received: "Rabbi Hool, I’ve been feeling a bit less anxious lately. My chronic pain in my stomach eased up too. These are my thoughts: Maybe it’s what you did? Maybe it’s my קבלת מצוה which I’m Bli Neder keeping to it every day? Maybe it’s the פסוקים? Or a combination of everything together? Either way, I wanted to update you."
40) 25/08/19- Rav Hool meets client who had procedure a few weeks prior. He had just lost his job and was 'tzebrochon' from many other things. Baruch Hashem, he tells Rav Hool in a cheery mood "I think we can probably say it worked!"
41) 29/08/19-Rav Hool receives phone call from client who had procedure a few months ago for parnossoh. He tells Rav Hool "I do think there has been an improvement and I thank you greatly for that!" Boruch Hashem!
42) 31/08/19-Procedure was done remotely for client for parnossoh on 26/08/19. He tells Rav Hool tonight that he had been waiting for a huge bank loan since December(!) and he just received the 'go-ahead' for the loan last week- a couple of days after the procedure!
43) 04/09/19- Phone message received by a talmid chochom and high school rebbe who had a remote procedure three and a half weeks prior for himself and his wife:
(Exact wording)"Good afternoon Rabbi Hool- I have three words to say to you "kol hakavod mamash!"- I've waited 'till today to see if all the things I wanted to happen- and my wife wanted to happen- have happened and I'm telling you- they all happened- up and until (including) yesterday. For a long, long time, we've waited for a lot of things to happen, but now they have all happened and therefore I wanted to say a 'gevaldigeh y'shekoach' ...we are really grateful to you! We're carrying on with the kabolos and carrying on with the pessukim and life is a very different situation! Thank you very, very much indeed! kol tuv... bye bye."
On a follow up call the client described numerous yeshuos, for example his wife was walking so much better immediately after the procedure, for the first time she had no digestive issues on holiday, and many other problems were sorted that had been ongoing for many months. Baruch Hashem!
44) 05/09/19- Email just received from client who did procedure for a shidduch for his 23 year old daughter:
"Following our conversation on Sunday, my daughter started dating someone that Wednesday. IYH, we are looking forward to making a L'chaim tonight. Thank you"
45) 06/09/19- email received; "Baruch Hashem I had a major yeshua, when I got to the hospital the suspicious mass had disappeared so they sent me home without doing the biopsy."
"Baruch Hashem! Was the suspicious mass there before we did the procedure?"
I don't know because it had been two years since my prior mammogram when it wasn't there. After we did the procedure is when they found the two suspicious areas. Baruch Hashem one area came back to be non-cancerous and the other one disappeared"