143) 09/06/20 -Email sent: "Here's what showed up: infection/Coronavirus, lower part of left leg, chest internal right, below naval right side, right shoulder, extreme anxiety or left side of head or both!"
Everything confirmed by client by phone, except chest internal right, and 'below naval' is more to left side.
144) - 09/06/20- Email sent to client: "Hi, Do you have issues in the following: Chest lower left, internal middle, throat, right shoulder, one of your legs- maybe both! back issue right side, Huge anxiety (that we know!)"
Email reply: "Interesting. While you were working on me, my chest started hurting on the left side. My left ankle feels odd." On the phone she also confirms internal middle, and back issue.
145) 17/06/20- Email sent and received from client: "Hi, Does she have the following issues: Chest internal - some shortness of breath. Internal between chest and stomach- middle and left - don't know. Left leg - Some pain. Infection/coronavirus - Not that we know. Left side of head- ear going down to neck left side -yes. Big anxiety/mental issue -yes.
146) 30/06/20- Email sent to client: "Hi, Does he have an issue with: right shoulder one leg -I think left internal around naval -maybe towards left"
Email reply: "Not shoulder. Spleen is enlarged which is either the cause or a symptom of the problem. so that's correct. He had a biopsy 35 years ago in his right femur but it was benign cartilage. He does have a scar there."
147) - 30/06/20- Email sent to client: "Hi, Do you have issues in the following: Anxiety! Right shoulder, left leg, front of neck/ches, chest internal left jaw/teeth"
Emailed reply: "I am not usually anxious at all, but I have been feeling overwhelmed lately with so much to do and being inside so much due to Corona restrictions. I have been clenching my teeth recently, a new issue. From time to time I notice an issue with my right shoulder if I sleep on it ( which never happens on the left side). I get stiffness sometimes in both legs, didn't notice it being left instead of right leg. Front of neck/chest / huge amount of skin blemishes. Chest internal - no known problem."
148) 149) 150)- 17/7/20 : Email sent to client for three family members: "(First person)-Nose- both sides- left side worse, lower back, internal above navel, base of neck between shoulders, anxiety hemorrhoids (or past case) one of her legs (could be right).
(Second person): Right arm/shoulder, internal above navel, right ear, left jaw/teeth.
(Third person): Left jaw/teeth, breathing/sleep, chest internal, lower back, stiff neck- right side worse"
Email received from client: "Thank you so much! Kolea Lematoro! (accurate diagnosis!)" When asked "Do you mean the list for each one was accurate?" His emailed reply: "Yes!"
151) 03/8/20- Email sent "Hi does (she) have the following issues: breathing or sleeping issue, right shoulder/top of right arm, left side of head- maybe left jaw or teeth left side, internal navel height, chest internal middle, right leg severe anxiety or other current mental issue. Oh and a stiff neck!"
Emailed reply: "She had covid in march and her breathing has been affected and she sleeps in. Under the right arm and down the right side.....Yes she does have a stiff neck too" On the phone -the other issues were also confirmed- intestinal problems, and right leg is longer.....
152) 04/8/20- Email sent to client: "Hi, Do you have any of the following issues: Lower jaw left side or upper neck left side. Left side of head/ear. Chest internal. Lower torso right side. Naval/below naval. Right leg."
Everything confirmed by client on the phone. Client says there is also a thyroid problem we didn't mention- however this could well be included in 'upper neck left side'.
153) -04/08/20- Email sent to client:"Hi..... Do you have any of the following issues?: Left leg. Breathing/sleeping problem. Neck left side/shoulder Or extreme anxiety (or both!) Chest internal right side. Possible headaches. Upper torso internal/stomach center."
Everything confirmed by phone except 'possible headaches'.
154)- 10/08/20 -Email sent to client: "Hi, Do you have the following issues: left arm, headaches and/or issue with left side of head, breathing/sleeping issue, left leg, torso left side, right shoulder, internal above naval- lower down left and higher right side maybe skin rash/issue. Oh-also plenty of anxiety!"
Emailed response: "Hi Yes a lot of headaches, breathing and sleeping issues . No for legs that I know of at least. My right shoulder was bothering the other week but it’s better now. Yes torso. Yes for the rest of the list...." (On the phone she does also confirm left leg issues).
155) 01/9/20- Email sent to client: "Hi, Do you have the following issues: Did/do you have co-vid 19? Left leg/foot issue? Chest internal-breathing/sleeping issue- especially left side? Hemorrhoids- past or present? Oh- and back pain/issue left side"
Emailed response: "Hi I May have had covid- I had some syptoms a few weeks back but never got tested. Foot/leg on left side some discomfort- not constant. Breathing difficulties/chest pain quite often. Back pain on left side- also regularly. Hemorrhoids- no history and nothing now."
156) 9/9/20- Email sent: "Hi..., Do you have the following issues: left leg (maybe right as well) right shoulder/neck left jaw/teeth lower back Around naval internal right side."
Emailed reply: "Yes......Lower back pain always had, both legs discomfort always had, teeth I have some issue. Abdominal is really left side from not eating for many years."
157) 10/9/20- Email sent: "Hi, Do you have any issues with the following: Teeth/jaw left side chest internal lower chest/upper torso middle neck left side left leg"
Emailed reply: "Neck left side sometimes stiff Left leg – I had sciatica some years ago – lasted a few weeks but went away. I sometimes have problem with the ‘arch’ of the left foot – it hurts but then goes away I have had atrial fabulation (irregular heart beat) on a few occasions over the years but b’H not recently (maybe at least 5 years) Sometimes left jaw does feels funny I have bad indigestion quite often – this often creates pains across my chest"
158) 10/9/20 Email sent: "Hi, Do you have issues with the following: Right shoulder, chest right side and middle left leg past/present hemorrhoids."
Email response: "I have difficulty with the left shoulder. Possibly left knee. Right part of chest . Reflux. Hemorrhoids years ago."
159) 11/9/20) Email sent: "Hi, Do you have the following issues: Lower part of left leg/foot, chest internal right side/breathing sleeping problem, teeth left side, internal navel height towards right, above navel internal left"
Emailed reply: " Yes, I do.....Lower part of left leg/foot- feel cramps. Chest internal right side/breathing sleeping problem - heartburn. I have a lot of trouble with sleeping - not regulating breathing- have a hard time staying calm and breathing peacefully. Teeth left side- had alot of work done- but not hurting right now. Internal navel height towards right- above navel internal left ( gut needs to heal) a lot of emotional turmoil causes physical hurt in those areas."
160) 17/9/20- Email sent to client: "Does he have the following issues: Both legs- especially left, extreme anxiety, neck left side, and teeth/jaw left side, lower chest left, right shoulder/arm, above navel internal middle, lower back right, breathing /sleeping issue."
Every single thing confirmed on the phone by client except for 'sleeping issue'.
161) 2/10/20 - Right shoulder, stomach, left leg, chest internal, upper back between shoulder blades, lower back, all confirmed by client on phone and email (in Hebrew) (Everything identified in the lead was confirmed and client has no other symptoms besides what was seen in the lead)
162) 2/10/20- Right leg, left shoulder, right arm all confimed by client on phone and email (in Hebrew).
163) 14/10/20- Email sent: "Hi- does he have issues in the following: teeth/jaw left side, chest internal, back middle, stomach middle below navel right side."
Emailed reply: "I would say most of it is correct"
164) 15/10/20 - Email sent: "Hi, Do you have issues in the following: chest internal middle and right side left shoulder (if not could well be parnossoh issue) navel internal middle and towards right One of your legs - I think left"
Emailed reply: "Left shoulder about a month ago but has since been okay. Navel just an intense itch at times and left hip area sometimes. My shoulders slouch so that my right shoulder is higher than my left. Chest issue had been breathing issues due to my asthma."
165) 20/10/20- Email sent: "Hi, Does she have issues/discomfort in the following: Right shoulder/neck, chest internal right, lower chest middle, lower stomach and navel height."
Emailed reply: "Yes, they seem to be the symptoms. Thank you."
166) 25/10/20- Email sent: "left jaw/teeth left side, left shoulder, chest internal/throat, Torso internal above navel left leg co-vid 19 past or present.
Email received: "Hello Rabbi Hool, so I spoke with my son he said his left side of his mouth hurts and he has pain on his leg like we spoke it’s on and off right now he’s not in pain but it would be the left leg!" Previously on the phone she also confirmed everything else on the list except left shoulder.....