43) 07/04/19- The following is copied and pasted from email to and from client in Los Angeles: "The lead shows me you have issues with: lower back pain, issue with neck right side (collar bone height), issue with teeth/jaw on left, internal issue left upper torso, also internal lower torso, and do you suffer from headaches? none of this has to be serious and could even be recent indigestion!''
Woman replies by email: "Everything is true. Everything."-
She explains on the phone that headaches and right of neck by collarbone and teeth left side are only recent.
44) 09/04/19- Remote procedure done for woman in Switzerland- Rav Hool identifies lower back pain, upper back pain between shoulder blades, stiff neck, blemish right side of face and runny nose, and upper chest internal issue. Everything confirmed besides upper chest internal.
45) 11/04/19- Client claims before procedure she has no physical ailments at all, Rav Hool then asks her if she has a throat issue, a stiff neck, lower intestines issue and left leg issue. She then confirms everything besides left leg!
46) 11/04/19- Stiff neck, lower back pain, recent headache all identified by remote procedure for client in London.
47) 21/5/19- Rav Hool emails: Are you suffering from extreme anxiety at the moment? Do you have an issue with right jaw towards back -maybe teeth? Also right side face towards front- could even be something small like an annoying pimple or zit! Do you have an issue/ pain base of spine towards left side? Are you having indigestion problems recently?
"Wow wow. It’s all mamash spot on. Yes on anxiety, I have lock jaw, right side pimple unexplained. I have left base sciatica and terrible IBS at the moment...."
48) 21/06/19- We send email to client: "What showed up was lower back pain/issue, left shoulder/neck or stiff neck left side -or both!, - teeth both left and right sides, and headaches around eye height i.e. headaches affecting the eyes.... Any of this true? (you told me about teeth and headaches)-
Response: "Yes! Lower back pain issue occasionally. She has shoulder/stiff neck! And teeth like i told you. And yes headaches that affect the eye!! I didn't tell you that its around her eyes!! Amazing!''
49) 23/06/19- Client comes to Yerusholayim for procedure- recent chest infection and lower back/shoulder pain identified''
50) 25/06/19- Injury to right elbow, intestinal problems, stiff neck, all correctly identified by client who said before procedure he 'currently has no physical ailments'!
51) 03/07/19- Rav Hool emails client: ''right jaw/teeth issue/pain? lower intestines naval height? and possibly hemerhoids?''
He replies by phone "you couldn't have been more accurate.....'lower intestines naval height'- "I have it and don't know what it is and will see the doctor soon".... other things also confirmed!
52) 04/07/19- Rav hool emails: "Hool emails: "Upper back left side, both jaws/teeth? lots of mental anguish."
email reply: ''So ......... only has backpain when someone touches his back he’s very fragile by his back, as far as his teeth he missing his teeth on the both jaws top jaw 4 front teeth missing and yes a lot of mental problems/anguish/anxiety (although Rav Hool was told beforehand about mental issue).''
53) 05/07/19- Rav Hool emails: "Is the vision affected in your right eye mostly? Do you have an issue with right shoulder? Chest area internal right side? maybe also a stiff neck?"
Reply: ''Right eye almost totally blocked left eye about half ok. Heart attack a few years ago with stent. headaches and stiff neck. Thanks!!!''
54) 05/07/19- Rav Hool emails: "Do you suffer from headaches/stiff neck? teeth left side or issue with left side of face/jaw? Do you have an issue with left shoulder? internal stomach area? also internal below naval?"
Reply: ''My left ear has been stuffed up since February. It's been causing me to be dizzy and I have had to take medicine to control the dizziness..... I also have a lot of trouble with acid reflux and indigestion. Some headaches and some stiffness in my neck.''
55) 07/07/19- Rav Hool emails: ''Please find out if she currently has an issue with her neck, both right and left shoulders, throat, right jaw/teeth, back and internal below naval. Also mental anguish/depression.''
Reply: ''She certainly has mental anguish/depression and two of the other issues you mention. (he doesn't know about the other issues) NB: Rav Hool was told beforehand about 'mental problems''...
56) 08/07/19- Rav Hool emails: "Do you have an issue with your right shoulder, internal stomach, chest internal right side, lower back internal, and very prominent- an issue with left side of face- could be jaw or teeth or external...?''
email reply: ''probably something with all of the above am quite old but nothing that bothers me a lot I had a heart valve inserted about 5 weeks ago so still don't feel all well''
57) 08/07/19- Rav Hool Emails Client (copied and pasted from emails) "Do you suffer from headaches? Do you have an issue with right shoulder, chest internal, right jaw, stiff /weak neck especially left side? An issue with forehead (could be the headaches)?"
Email reply: "I do have slight headaches I do have a problem with my right shoulder I have an issue with congestion I cough and have a salty saliva I have to clear my throat a lot.... it’s very annoying it also causes me to snore and lack of sleep and yes my neck feels weak.."
58) 12/07/19- Rav Hool emails after procedure: ''Have you got an issue with teeth right side or right side of face/jaw? Do you have an issue left side of body around elbow height-could even be elbow or arm? Do you have a weak/stiff neck at the moment? Do you have an internal issue towards right side- cramps/or pain there?''
Email response 1 week later: ''I do have a diabetes patch on my left arm above my elbow. I did have a momentary stiff neck in the car last thursday. I did have pain on my left side and is just diminishing. I've had pain on my left foot and leg since I spoke with you-I think it's arthritis.''
59) 16/07/19- Left side of neck issue going down to left shoulder correctly identified in client.
60) 16/07/19- headaches -back of head, identified (Rav Hool was told just 'headaches'), also teeth right side and right arm issue correctly identified. (remote procedure).
61) 16/07/19- Procedure done remotely for a world- renowned Rosh Yeshivah and godol B'Torah. Rav Hool asks "Does the Rosh yeshivah have pain issue/neck/ left side? Stiff neck? Does he have anxiety at the moment -more than usual, Lower back pain? Also showing up- maybe an issue with both hands, and lower intestines internal?''
The Rosh Yeshivah himself confirms neck left side, confirms the recent anxiety, confirms the lower back pain, confirms left hand, and a close relative subsequently confirms lower intestines internal.
62) 17/07/19- Remote procedure- emails copied and pasted: "Hi, Does your wife suffer from headaches? issue with left jaw/teeth? Left shoulder and left arm?''
Reply: ''Headaches sometimes yes, Left Jaw I don’t think so- Teeth Yes, Left Shoulder and Arm Yes''
63) 17/7/19- A woman comes for procedure and tells Rav Hool just that she has terrible problems with her sinuses before the procedure.
Rav hool does her procedure and then tells her: ''It's much worse on your right side than the left- correct?'' She says "Absolutely!'' He then tells her she has a "problem with her left arm"- She says ''Absolutely!'' He then tells her ''she has internal problem/indigestion chest left side'' -she says ''Absolutely!'' He then tells her ''she has lower back pain right side'' she says ''Absolutely- you have been a hundred percent right in everything!''.
64) 18/07/19- Rav Hool emails client: "Ok - do you have a stiff neck/shoulder at the moment- especially left side? Do you suffer from headaches (back of the head)? an issue with left jaw/teeth? issue lower intestines internal middle of torso (could be indigestion!)? Oh and also left arm?"
Reply: "I do have a stiff neck/shoulder and trouble on my left side b"h no back of head issues b"h no left side jaw issues indigestion or bad/sensitive stomach, yes. Yes, I definitely have left-arm issues"
65) 22/07/19- Rav Hool emails client: Hi, Do you have issue/discomfort with: left jaw/teeth? left shoulder/neck? lower back right side or arm elbow height? Also top of right arm or right side chest internal/external?
reply: Yes with teeth and yes with mostly all,
can you be more specific?
Reply: left jaw/teeth? YES left shoulder/neck? YES lower back right side or arm elbow height? YES Also top of right arm or right side chest internal/external? NO
66) 23/07/19- Rav Hool emails client: Do you have an issue/pain with: Neck right side? teeth/jaw right? throat? both hips especially right? (first time Rav Hool has seen ayin horah on hips)
Reply: Neck both sides, hips very bad, Tooth right side- yes. Thanks for everything.
67) 23/07/19- Recent pneumonia center right of chest, and lower back issue right side- correctly identified from the lead (client present).
68) 24/07/19- Rav Hool emails client: ''Chest internal right. Lower internal right. Mouth/nose towards right. Left shoulder."
Reply: "....has a certain issue in upper chest on the right side, bH nothing serious. Lower internal right side bH no issues. Mouth/nose area on right side.... has had a certain issue right in that area that comes back every once in a while. left shoulder no issues bH."