189) 19/2/21) Email sent to client: "Hi, Do you have any of these issues: Extreme anxiety, left jaw/teeth, neck right side, left arm/shoulder, left leg, chest internal center and left, above navel internal left, below navel right"
Emailed response: "Yes, my wife certainly has anxiety. She often feels discomfort in her chest internal left. Neck is more generalized discomfort, not necessarily on the right, but maybe she’s not aware of it. Jaw and teeth are tight and sensitive at times. Left arm/shoulder she hasn’t really noticed, but her upper shoulder (closer to neck) she has discomfort. Left leg she felt energy for a few seconds around 5:25pm During the procedure. Definitely has felt abdominal flutters and cramps frequently."
190) 19/2/21 Email sent to client: " Hi, do you have these issues: Chest internal (mild), left arm, right shoulder, neck left, right jaw/teeth, past hemorrhoids"
Emailed response: "Chest yes. Used to be chronic but that’s since mainly gone away after doing somatic therapy. Now it’s occasional and mild. General tightness in jaw—both sides. Right now my neck is stiff—right, left and back. Yes hemorrhoids - I believe I still have them, but very mild and only flaring up from time to time"
191) 29/2/21- Email sent to client: "Do you have any of these physical issues?: Right side of head toward back (headaches?), breathing sleeping issue- especially left side, teeth/jaw left side, right shoulder/neck, stomach center (could be recent acid or indigestion?), below navel internal toward right, left leg/hip, Past co vid 19, anxiety! Lower back right side."
Emailed reply: "....The headaches, hip, pain below navel, shoulder and anxiety issues I definitely have (i am not an anxious person, but the last years of ............ issues made me anxious). I am seeing a physiotherapist for the back/neck issues....."
Response sent: "Is the hip left side? Are headaches right side? Is shoulder right side? Is lower back right side?
Emailed response: "Yes, that is accurate."
192) 9/3/21- Email sent :"Hi, do you have any of these physical issues: Left leg or foot, left jaw/teeth, neck left side, lower back issue, torso internal below navel, past co vid."
Email response: "Torso internal below navel- absolutely. Lower back- yes. Jaw and neck- not specifically left side but yes I do have some pain there. No past covid..... Right now I am wearing shoes that are hurting my left foot ......I had a stomach virus about 2 weeks ago." (Often what is seen in the lead as co-vid is another virus).
193), 194): 23/3/21 - Email received: "Dear Daniel, I hope this email finds you well. I'm absolutely fascinated by what you did to me and my family last week. I can't thank you enough and how actually precise you are with your findings my son has- I think- quite bad dyslexia- and my daughter suffers from weight lower back et cetera problems- as you know does my husband, and I wish you hag sameach to you and your family and I'll be in contact soon...."
195) 06/04/21 Email sent to client: "Hi, Does she have the following physical issues: Lower back pain, spine issue, breathing/sleeping issue, left leg/foot neck both sides"
Email received: "Yes, my wife has the following symptoms: 1. Lower back pain as a result of two bizarre falls down the stairs this year, striking her lower back in the same place each time 2. Stiffness and joint pain in her left knee, like arthritis, which suddenly began in September of this year 3. She doesn't have a breathing issue, but does wake often at night, and has trouble sleeping because of anxiety, fluctuating body temperature, and bad dreams 4. She doesn't have neck pain, but a pulled pectoral muscle (right below neck), causing pain on both sides, as a result of a third fall down same stairs on Chol Hamoed! The neck is sometimes stiff from compensating for pulled muscle...Perhaps this is what the neck pain is indicating?"
196) 11/4/21- Client told on phone :"Back (you told me), left leg (maybe also right), upper chest right side, lower torso left, teeth left side"
On phone she says "Yes he has pain in left leg, he has asthma (upper chest right) and he has teeth problems......"
197) 12/4/21 Email sent to client: "Hi do you have the following issues: Extreme anxiety, chest internal especially left side up to shoulder, left leg, torso above navel left side, below navel internal middle."
Client responds on the phone: "I have tinnitus linked to anxiety sparked from a very traumatic event. I have an enlarged prostate, and a fatty liver and my left ankle is unexplainably sore at the moment. I also feel acid or discomfort in chest area."
198) 15/4/21 - Email sent to client: "Do you have the following issues: Teeth left side/left jaw, Lower back, Left leg (also right leg but less so) past/present hemorrhoids, below navel internal"
Emailed response: "Left jaw. Lower back...." ...."You were right on the pain in the left leg and a little on the right side." Below navel internal also confirmed in detail by email."
199) 27//4/21- Email sent to client: "Left jaw, Right jaw, lower chest right side, internal above navel internal (maybe below navel as well), left leg"
Emailed response: "Left jaw and right jaw I got 2 new crowns. Chest- just got over pneumonia......I usually get prostate infections but BH nothing serious but it's weird how my lower back hurts when it gets inflamed and my leg sometimes."
"So the lead was 100% accurate...?" "Pretty much...."
200) 3/5/21: Email sent: "Neck/jaw left side lower back breathing/sleeping issue left shoulder anxiety"
Emailed response: "I believe he has all of those"
201) 25/5/21 Email received after procedure (and list sent): "Hi, Here's what showed up: Mental issue/anxiety- yes Upper neck right side- no Left jaw/teeth- yes internal around navel height or below- yes"
202) 27/5/21 Back issue, teeth left side, left jaw, right shoulder, all accurately identified and confirmed by client on phone.
203) 28/5/21- Email sent to client: "Hi, Things you didn't mention in the list: Lower back, left jaw/teeth left side. Is left leg cramps worse than right? Does he have these issues?"
Emailed response from client: "Wow, yes to everything"
204) 4/6/21 Email sent: "Do you have these issues: Right shoulder/neck left jaw /teeth left side anxiety top of left leg or lower torso left side"
Emailed response: "Yes all the above"
205) 4/6/21 Email sent: "Hi- Does she have these issues: Lower back left shoulder top of back base of neck teeth left side left leg"
Emailed response: "Yes to all"
206) 7/6/21 Emial sent: "Hi, Do you have the following issues: Neck/shoulder right Neck/shoulder left middle back chest middle (could even be recent indigestion) breathing/sleeping issue left leg (signs of right leg as well)........do you have a stiff neck at the moment?..... Oh- also teeth left side -I forgot"
Emailed reply: "I have.... lower back pain. Yes, to some indigestion. Maybe some snoring. Have some pain in my left foot toe joints..... Neck. Also a small tooth pain possible cavity (left side)"
207) 7/6/21 Email sent: "Hi does your wife have these issues: Mental/anxiety (we know) top of both legs (hips) left side worse/left leg, neck left side, front of face/mouth center right, chest internal, above navel internal, below navel internal (we know) lower torso left side"
Email received: "Yes anxiety. Back pain right behind hip. Little tightness on neck. Has a cough., Has an umbilical hernia. Cramping and bleeding"
208) 10/6/21 Email sent: "Chest internal, above navel internal, right arm/shoulder, torso left side"
Email received: "Yes to all the pains....."
209) 11/6/21 Email sent: "Hi do you have the following issues: Left leg/foot, right shoulder, teeth left, lower back, front of face/nose/mouth, above navel internal, skin issue, left eye"
Emailed response: "Left leg/foot- no, right shoulder- yes, teeth left-.... I had an implant put in half a year ago, lower back- yes, front of face/nose/mouth- yes, above navel internal- yes, skin issue- no rashes, however I do get hormonal acne on my face, left eye- no (but right eye yes)"
-Around 80% accurate.
210) 11/6/21- Email sent: "None of this serious ch v' just discomfort: left ear, left jaw, right foot, left shoulder, chest internal"
Emailed response: "I would say yes to all. Not sure about foot."
211) 29/6/21 Email sent: "Hi, Does he have these issues: Left ear/jaw/teeth, stomach around navel middle/left side, left leg/foot, chest internal/breathing/sleeping"
Email response: "left ear/jaw/teeth - no (-but this is subsequently confirmed by phone to be a left cheek issue), stomach- yes, around navel middle/left side-yes, left leg/foot-no, chest internal/breathing/sleeping-yes"