167) 10/11/20- Email sent: "left leg chest internal-breathing/sleeping internal torso going down left side"
Emailed reply: "Wow! Thanks! Yes BH feel better !!! Hard time sleeping and started worked out with a little weights on my stomach and chest ! Amazing... Breathing - yes not always so easy. My wife mentioned to me I walk not so great on my left side I believe"
168) Email sent: "Neck left side, chest internal down middle, eyes/front of face, lower torso internal middle, signs also of left leg issue"
Emailed reply: "Wow! She had an issue with breathing…. Can't breathe in chest and nose.....Sometimes her neck can have issues with the sleeping…"
169)- 11/11/20- Email sent: "Do you currently have any of these?: Chest internal/breathing especially left side, upper stomach internal, navel internal, left leg?"
Emailed reply: "My lungs are BH recovering from Corona but much much better than before. Have sinus congestion, upper stomach actually today was upset from what I ate last night.... (legs) Sometimes I get pain and tingling....
Rav Hool: "the navel could also be diarrhea or something like that?"
Emailed Response: "Yes had today. Wow!"
170)- 11/11/20/- Email sent : "Hi, Do you have any of these physical issues: Back issue breathing/sleeping issue, upper chest internal, One of your legs- I think left."
Email respnse: "Yes to everything."
171)- 15/11/20- Email sent: "Hi, Do you have any issues with the following: (nothing serious!) Left jaw/teeth left side, nose/front of face, upper chest internal, below navel internal, left leg."
Email response: " I have been having pain on left side of my mouth & chest- I usually have pain when I have anxiety, and I know one of my hips is higher than the other so that creates some pain in left leg." On the phone she also confirms below navel internal.
172) 15/11/20- Email sent: "teeth left side, lower back, left leg, torso internal left side/left arm"
Emailed response: "Yes (to all), but not sure about the left arm"
173) -15/11/20- Email sent: "Left shoulder/arm, lower torso internal above and below navel (recent indigestion? Diarrhea?), back pain, teeth left side, lower part of left leg, eyes" (in a subsequest email we added "oh-also past/present hemorrhoids....")
Emailed response: "Hi yes, Especially (left) arm/ shoulder, teeth, eyes, back pain, not sure about torso." (the hemorrhoids was the same place as the back issue)....
174)- 16/11/20 - Email sent "Hi, does she have the following issues: Left jaw/teeth chest internal and right lung, stomach above navel towards left, left shoulder, lower back pain, skin issue, top of left leg/hip"
Emailed response: "He said everything except the jaw/teeth"
175) 24/11/20- Email sent: "Hi, Do you know if he has the following issues at present: Teeth/jaw left side, stiff neck, right shoulder, torso internal middle between chest and navel, left leg.."
"I was not aware of those issues, but I can ask him......."
"He said all of them are correct! I had no idea."
176) 26/11/20 Email sent: "Do you have issues with the following: Right shoulder/top of right arm left jaw/teeth skin issue pain between shoulder blades chest internal above navel internal"
Emailed reply: "Yes left jaw and teeth have been sore, despite seeing dentist recently and being treated. Skin issue, certainly where the old pick line was taken out my right arm before they inserted new pick line in left. Chest could be where they inserted new pick line with difficulty, saying there appeared to be a central blockage, which I was not aware of. Naval, correct. Chest correct."
- See success stories number 118 -for results on this, 12 hours after procedure!
177) 09/12/20 -Email sent: "Do you have these physical issues: Teeth left side neck/shoulder right side Or extreme anxiety, left leg."
Emailed reply: "Yes I have had issues with pain in the left side of my mouth for a little over a year now. For a few months it was very bad pain but about a year ago it got much better and I didn’t feel it too often but it was still there and when I touched it or brushed my teeth I would feel the pain but throughout the day I didn’t really feel it much. I went to the dentist a few months ago and they told me there’s a wisdom tooth on the left side that needs to be removed (which I haven’t done yet). I haven’t felt the pain at all through the day recently at all but it’s still there if I touch or put pressure on the spot I feel the pain.
Yes my neck and shoulders have been very stiff and hurting a lot lately (also upper back)... I didn’t notice specifically the right side but now that I pay attention maybe the neck and shoulders is more stiff on right side...."
178) 13/12/20- Email sent: "Chest internal right side, left jaw/teeth/left side of face, breathing issue, navel area internal (towards right side)."
Everything confirmed 100% by phone.
179) 13/12/20 -Email sent: "Hi, Here's what showed up with you: Lower back left jaw/teeth, internal between navel and chest, neck left side left shoulder."
Everything confimed 100% on phone.
180) 30/12/20- Email sent: "jaw/teeth/neck left side, right shoulder, chest internal, one of your legs (I think it's left but it might be right) past covid 19."
Emailed reply: " jaw/teeth/neck left side - NOT SURE.(on phone he says he indeed had a swollen gland right side this week) right shoulder- MAYBE UPPER ARM? chest internal - DO YOU MEAN COUGH OR SOMETHING ELSE? (on phone he says he had a cought today). One of your legs (I think it's left but it might be right) - YES, UPPER RIGHT. past covid 19. - YES."
181) 19/01/21- Email sent to client: "Neck left, middle chest, stomach middle, right arm. Any of these?"
Emailed response: "Wow. Neck has been hurting cause slept wrong shabbos. I guess stress also. Chest probably because when I had Corona, but my lungs are okay BH but cold weather bothers me. I'm used to getting heartburn in the stomach. Right arm actually had stitches on my right hand and had a twisted thumb."
182) 20/01/21 Email sent:"Hi, do you have any of these physical issues: Neck left side/left jaw/teeth, chest internal, right leg (maybe left as well), right shoulder, around navel internal towards right side, past co-vid"
Emailed response: "Yes,I have neck pain on both sides but more on the left, I have a lot of chest discomfort, both legs, both shoulders, past covid..."
183) 20/01/21 Email sent: "Hi, do you have the following physical issues: Right arm/shoulder, breathing/ sleeping issue, teeth left side, neck right side, left leg, discomfort down torso left side, possible headaches"
Emailed Response: "I have some breathing problems and sometimes asthma I have sleep apnea. I don’t feel so much in right arm/shoulder. I have a tooth on the left side removed and on right side I have a cracked tooth that needs a crown. Not noticing so much on neck. I have arthritis on left knee couldn’t walk then suddenly the pain got better- but then went to my lower back and has now moved to the left side. I have a hard time standing for too long and walking. I just started yesterday having a throbbing headache in back of head and feeling dizzy and off balance. I took a colonoscopy on Monday and thought maybe it is from anistesia."
184) 20/01/21 -Email sent: "Do you have the following physical issues: Neck or jaw/teeth left side upper left leg/hip chest internal towards right breathing/sleeping issue right shoulder/arm"
Emailed response:"Yes to the last two and possible for the left leg and left neck."
185) 20/01/21 Email sent: "Left leg, right arm, left shoulder, lower back, left jaw/teeth, chest internal left."
Emailed response: "Yes to the last three" (the other's she doesn't know about as it was for her daughter).
186) 25/01/21 Email sent: "Hi, Do you have any of these physical issues at present: neck right side lower back pain left jaw/teeth or ear front of face towards left
Emailed response: "Hi, So I have lower back pain right now and have been having past week neck cramps on the right side"
187) 25/01/21 Email sent:"Hi do you have the following physical issues? Right arm/shoulder, Left leg, Torso internal around navel, Left ear, chest internal."
Emailed response: "Right arm- yes. Left leg- intense pain. Pelvis area- yes."
188) 13/2/21 Email sent: "Some minor issues: Both shoulders/neck, chest internal, left hip/leg, breathing/sleeping issue, teeth left side. Does she have any of these?"
Emailed response: "Both shoulders/neck YES. Chest internal YES. Left hip/leg YES. Breathing/sleeping issue YES. teeth left side YES."