26) 16/05/19- We were just told that a girl who was suffering from depression for months- had a major improvement within a week of the procedure. The procedure was done a number of weeks ago.
27) 22/05/19- We were just told the results of the procedure done two days ago for a woman who has sleep problems. Her husband tells Rav Hool "My wife told me she slept better last night than she can remember! It's amazing!"
28) 30/06/19- Rav Hool gets call from someone who was with his wife in the hospital after she was in labor for 6 hours...nothing moving. Rav Hool does the procedure. We get a call later in the evening-telling us that less than an hour after the procedure- things suddenly started to move and she swiftly gave birth to a healthy baby boy BH!
29) 11/07/19- We just spoke to client 3 weeks after procedure for his wife. He tells us "Yeah! No toothaches whatsoever since the procedure (she had toothaches the whole time beforehand!) and even though she has had some light headaches- they are much, much, much better, not camparable to the absolutely agonising headaches she had before the procedure! Thanks!"
30) 22/07/19- Email received from happy client who had remote procedure 4 days ago for arm that had hurt her for 2 years!!!!: "Good afternoon, So I told you I'd get back to you B"H my left shoulder pain does not seem to be around any more. I used to have a lot of pain when I lifted my arm straight up and now, B"H I can do so without pain. As far as my neck pain it seems to have subsided somewhat, sometimes I still have a stiff neck. As far as the stomach issues, I can't yet comment one way or the other. B"H that has given you this ability to help people like me. Tizku L'Mitzvos''
31) 05/08/19 Email received: "Hi Rabbi Hool, The problem with my left ear and the dizziness were better, but then they came back a few days ago. Is there anything I can do?" -This is why we recommend the kamiah to wear as protection from any new ayin horah after the procedure. This is the same kamiah that Rav Hool himself wears all the time and he feels it protects him during the procedure....(see here for kamiah).
32) 06/08/19- Rav Hool meets client who had chronic back issues affecting his ability to walk properly for many months. After asking how he is after the procedure he replies: "I guess it worked! I'll take it!" (We assume he means he'll 'take the procedure for real!')
33) 08/08/19- Procedure done for client who had woken with a numb hand, numb tongue, and then vomiting and fever. By the end of the day she had made full recovery.
34) 08/08/19- Rav Hool received call from client from Canada. "There was a marked improvement after the procedure and I feel the kamiah was protecting/helping me in unnatural ways especially with my parnossah! It was amazing...until.... I lost the kamiah!- So please send me another one! I also have to tell you that kamiah stopped me doing an aveyroh!..."
35) 08/08/19- Email received less than 24 hours after remote procedure "Thank you BH my pains are much better."
36) 08/08/19- Email received from girl who was despondent for many months with shidduchim "BS”D Hello, Rabbi Hool - I hope you are well. Thankfully a few matchmakers have contacted me. So it is better! Two of the ideas are of interest to me which is encouraging."
37) 12/08/19- Rather humorous email received: "BH parnossah working - just won £30 on the lottery....And that's without the Kamia!!!" This is the same woman as No 35 above. When asked "how are the health issues?" She replies "Yes BH so much better!!!"
38) 15/08/19- Email received from client- who had remote procedure three weeks ago "I am happy to report that the minor toothache that I had on the upper right side of my mouth (for the last several years) seems to have completely gone away. BH. Thank you."
39) 19/08/19- Email received: "Rabbi Hool, I’ve been feeling a bit less anxious lately. My chronic pain in my stomach eased up too. These are my thoughts: Maybe it’s what you did? Maybe it’s my קבלת מצוה which I’m Bli Neder keeping to it every day? Maybe it’s the פסוקים? Or a combination of everything together? Either way, I wanted to update you."
40) 25/08/19- Rav Hool meets client who had procedure a few weeks prior. He had just lost his job and was 'tzebrochon' from many other things. Baruch Hashem, he tells Rav Hool in a cheery mood "I think we can probably say it worked!"
41) 29/08/19-Rav Hool receives phone call from client who had procedure a few months ago for parnossoh. He tells Rav Hool "I do think there has been an improvement and I thank you greatly for that!" Boruch Hashem!
42) 31/08/19-Procedure was done remotely for client for parnossoh on 26/08/19. He tells Rav Hool tonight that he had been waiting for a huge bank loan since December(!) and he just received the 'go-ahead' for the loan last week- a couple of days after the procedure!
43) 04/09/19- Phone message received by a talmid chochom and high school rebbe who had a remote procedure three and a half weeks prior for himself and his wife: (Exact wording)"Good afternoon Rabbi Hool- I have three words to say to you "kol hakavod mamash!"- I've waited 'till today to see if all the things I wanted to happen- and my wife wanted to happen- have happened and I'm telling you- they all happened- up and until (including) yesterday. For a long, long time, we've waited for a lot of things to happen, but now they have all happened and therefore I wanted to say a 'gevaldigeh y'shekoach' ...we are really grateful to you! We're carrying on with the kabolos and carrying on with the pessukim and life is a very different situation! Thank you very, very much indeed! kol tuv... bye bye." On a follow up call the client described numerous yeshuos, for example his wife was walking so much better immediately after the procedure, for the first time she had no digestive issues on holiday, and many other problems were sorted that had been ongoing for many months. Baruch Hashem!
44) 05/09/19- Email received from client who did procedure for a shidduch for his 23 year old daughter: "Following our conversation on Sunday, my daughter started dating someone that Wednesday. IYH, we are looking forward to making a L'chaim tonight. Thank you."
45) 06/09/19- Email received; "Baruch Hashem I had a major yeshua, when I got to the hospital the suspicious mass had disappeared so they sent me home without doing the biopsy." "Baruch Hashem! Was the suspicious mass there before we did the procedure?" I don't know because it had been two years since my prior mammogram when it wasn't there. After we did the procedure is when they found the two suspicious areas. Baruch Hashem one area came back to be non-cancerous and the other one disappeared."
46) 12/09/19- Husband meets Rav Hool after procedure for chronic headaches for his wife, he tells him "She is much, much better- you have a direct line to shomayim!"
47) 13/09/19- Rav Hool receives phone call "My son's severe case of 'Bells palsey' in his face was completely cured within 2 weeks of your procedure!"
48) 17/09/19 - Rav Hool notified by phone that both mother and father had major improvement B'H' immediately after procedures. (Procedure done for mother remotely as she was being rushed to hospital.)
49) 19/09/2019- Rav Hool told on the phone "I feel much better! I think it worked!"
50) 23/09/19- Rav Hool asks client who had procedure for parnossoh if there has been improvement since the procedure. His emailed response: "B"H' Hashem been answering my Tefilos".